Welcome to the TCN Band website! Here, you'll find out all the current information for the Tri-County North Marching Band as well as the Concert Bands. You (and your family who may not live here) will also be able to make secure online donations, as well as pay for trips, etc. You can also volunteer to help us out with various things.
We are currently looking for volunteers for Band Camp, Derby Days, Football Concessions, Home Game Tail Gate Meal set-up/tear down; as well as Chaperones for Football Games, Parades, and Band Shows. If every parent can please sign up for just 2 things on the list, we'd have plenty of help. It's also a great way to meet other band parents. The online sign-up sheet is here and everything is listed on the tabs on the bottom. Thanks so much for your support of the TCN Band Program!
Upcoming activities are:
- Wednesday, August 15 - Practice from 6-9pm. The group band picture will be taken for the fall sports program, please wear summer uniform. The senior group picture will be taken as well. Individual pictures will be taken at a later date.
- Thursday, August 16 - Practice from 2:30-4pm.
- Thursday, August 16 through Saturday, August 18 - Derby Days. This is our largest fundraiser and we still need parent booth volunteers to take money and grill.
- Saturday, August 18 - Derby Days performance downtown in lieu of the parade at 11am. Report time 10:15, summer uniform.
- Monday, August 20 - Darke County Fair Band Spectacular, 7pm. Report time to be announced. Students are to bring money to purchase their dinner at the fair.
2018-2019 FIELD COMMANDERS
May 17, 2018 - The 2018-2019 Field Commanders are Madison Cox and Megan Herbert. Congratulations!
Thanks to the TCN administration for helping us fund, and arranging to build our new practice field tower! Not only is it a secure structure with plenty of height to see the field and formations, it also will be locked when not in use so others can't climb on it.